SharperTek® Ultrasonic Carburetor Cleaning System SH500-20L
The SH500-20L Ultrasonic Carburetor Cleaning System is perfect for cleaning
small or medium-sized carburetors. Ultrasonic cleaners are the ideal method of cleaning
carburetors. Since the ultrasonic waves can reach into even the smallest
crevices, ultrasonic cleaning machines can clean carburetors even more
thoroughly than spray wash systems. With a strong alkaline degreasing chemical,
such as our 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner, the SH500-20L Ultrasonic
Carburetor Cleaning System can quickly remove heavy grease and varnish buildup
How to Clean Carburetors Using an Ultrasonic Cleaning
In order to clean carburetors thoroughly, the ultrasonic cleaning machines
must be used with a degreasing chemical. Our
1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner
is a very powerful degreaser that cleans thoroughly and quickly. Furthermore,
the 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner concentrate dilutes to 20 gallons! That
means the 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner will last a long time in the 5.3 gallon tank of the SH500-20L. The 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner, combined with our powerful
SH500-20L ultrasonic cleaning machine, is an unbeatable
value that you cannot find anywhere else!
- For the 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner solution, mix 10 to 25 ounces
of 1220 concentrate with enough water to fill the tank to the fill line
(approximately 5% solution).
- Set temperature controller to 50º Celsius.
- With the cleaning solution in the tank, turn on the ultrasonic
power for 5 minutes to de-gas the solution.
- Clean carburetors from 15 to 30 minutes (15 minutes for lighter
cleaning, 30 minutes for heavily soiled carburetors).
- Rinse carburetor with water after cleaning.
Carburetor Varnish and Shellac Removal: We also recommend the
Shellac-Buster for cleaning
Shellac and Varnish off of carburetors. The Shellac-Buster chemical never dies!
You can use the Shellac-Buster chemical forever by either adding more to it when
it evaporates or by alternating by adding water. When it gets dirty you
can clean it by straining it in a cheese cloth.
SH500-20L Ultrasonic Cleaner Specifications:
and Sales: (248)-340-0342
- Ultrasonic Frequency: 40,000 Hz
- Power 900 W (500W Ultrasonic Power and 400W Average Heating Power)
- Tank Material: Stainless
- Free Parts Basket
Designed and Engineered by SharperTek® in MI, USA!
- Stamina XP® Series
- Digital Ultrasonic Timer
- Drain Pipe on Side for Easy Draining and Cleaning
Very Reliable Industrial-Grade Transducer
Temperature Controlled Heating for Best Cleaning Performance
- Tank Capacity: 20 Liters (5.3 Gallons)
- Tank Inside Dimensions: 12.5"×11"×10" (L×W×H)
- Power Supply: AC100 ~ 120V, 50/60Hz
Weight: 50 Lb
- Warranty: 2 Years