SharperTek Heated Ultrasonic Handgun Cleaner
Our new ultrasonic handgun cleaners will quickly and effortlessly remove dirt,
carbon, and grease from even the most soiled handguns. Ultrasonic waves
penetrate deep into those hard-to-reach places for thorough and effortless
cleaning. This heated ultrasonic cleaner saves you the work of cleaning your guns by
hand, while restoring the guns to look like new!
All-In-One Handgun Cleaner Package:
This handgun cleaner package has everything you need to clean your guns and
restore them to like-new condition:
- Includes Both Cleaning and Lubricating Solutions: Our safe,
non-hazardous solutions will clean your guns and lubricate them evenly, to protect them from
rust and make them ready for shooting!
- Protect your Guns: While our competitors will sell you stainless
steel trays and pans to clean your guns on, these will damage your guns when you
turn on the ultrasonic vibrations. However, our polycarbonate trays and pans will not damage
- Save Money: Our all-in-one package saves you a bundle over the cost of purchasing each item individually!
Additionally, the SharperTek® XPS240-4L Ultrasonic Cleaner gives you the most
cleaning power for your dollar!
- Polycarbonate Lubricating Pan and Lid − Protect your guns while lubricating
- Polycarbonate Cleaning Tray − Protect your guns while cleaning them with the most
powerful gun cleaning technology in existence!
1 Gallon Ultrasonic Cleaning/Degreasing Solution − Removes dirt, carbon, and grease from even
the hardest places to reach by hand!
1 Gallon Ultrasonic Lubricating Solution − Environmentally safe lubricant protects
guns from rust and reduces friction to increase shooting distance and prevent the gun from jamming!
- 2 Brushes − 1 Nylon and 1 Brass
XPS240-4L Ultrasonic Cleaner
− A powerful multi-purpose heated ultrasonic cleaner that can hold one 6"
Revolver or 2 Semi-Automatic Pistols!
Protect Your Guns:
In order to produce the ultrasonic waves that clean your guns, the ultrasonic transducers make the entire inside of the tank vibrate. This means that if you have guns in there, the constant vibration could scratch or otherwise damage your guns. This is why we use polycarbonate trays and pans in our cleaner. None of our competitors have shown enough concern for your guns to bother selling polycarbonate trays and pans. They all simply use the stainless steel tank because it's cheaper. Go with the company that cares for guns the way you do - SharperTek!
Ultrasonic Cleaner Specifications:
- Professional Grade Model
- Very Reliable Industrial-Grade Transducer
- Greatly improved in quality, functionality and durability over previous models.
- Engineered and designed in the U.S.A. by SharperTek® − Not a cheap unit!
- Temperature-Regulated Heating Element for Best Cleaning Results
- Digital Ultrasonic Timer
- Ultrasonic Frequency: 40,000 Hz
- Tank Material: Stainless Steel
- Power Supply: AC 100 ~ 120V, 50 / 60Hz
- Power: 750 W
- Tank Capacity: 4 Liters (approx. 1 Gallon)
- Tank Dimensions: 12" × 6" × 3.75" (L × W × H)
- Unit Dimensions: 13" × 7.7" × 10" ( L × W × H )
- Timer: Digital Ultrasonic Timer
- Weight: 10.5 lb
- Warranty: 2 years
- Basic Package: Everything Described Above - excellent package for hobbyists and professionals alike!
- Larger Tank: Upgrades from the
XPS240-4L to the
XPS180-6L - this tank can hold up to 4 pistols, instead of 2! This also comes with a 1.5 gallon lubricating pan, instead of a 1 gallon pan, and it comes with a second gallon of gun lubricant!
- Professional Package: Adds a second XPS240-4L, with a second polycarbonate tray, so that you can clean guns in one tank, and lubricate in the other!
This option also adds a second gallon of gun lubricant!
Call us for help determining which package is best for you:
and Sales: (248)-340-0342