Sharpertek® Ultrasonic Carburetor Cleaning
The SH600-25L Ultrasonic
Carburetor Cleaning System is perfect for
cleaning small or medium-sized carburetors.
ultrasonic cleaners are the ideal method of
cleaning carburetors. since the ultrasonic waves
can reach into even the smallest crevices,
ultrasonic cleaning machines can clean
carburetors even more thoroughly than spray wash
systems. with a strong alkaline degreasing
chemical, such as our 1220 degreaser/carburetor
cleaner, the SH600-25L ultrasonic carburetor
cleaning system can quickly remove heavy grease
and varnish buildup from carburetors.
How to Clean Carburetors using an
Ultrasonic Cleaning System:
In order to clean carburetors thoroughly, the
ultrasonic cleaning machines must be used with a
degreasing chemical. our 1220
degreaser/carburetor cleaner is a very powerful
degreaser that cleans thoroughly and quickly.
furthermore, the 1220 degreaser/carburetor
cleaner concentrate dilutes to 20 gallons! that
means the 1220 degreaser/carburetor cleaner will
last a long time in the 7.5 gallon tank of the
SH600-25L the 1220 degreaser/carburetor cleaner,
combined with our powerful SH600-25L ultrasonic
cleaning machine, is an unbeatable value that
you cannot find anywhere else!
1. For the 1220 degreaser/carburetor cleaner
solution, mix 10 to 25 ounces of 1220
concentrate with enough water to fill the
tank to the fill line (approximately 5%
2. Set temperature controller to 50º
3. With the cleaning solution in the tank,
turn on the ultrasonic power for 5 minutes
to de-gas the solution.
4. Clean carburetors from 15 to 30 minutes
(15 minutes for lighter cleaning, 30 minutes
for heavily soiled carburetors).
5. Rinse carburetor with water after
Carburetor varnish and shellac removal:
We also recommend the shellac-buster for
cleaning shellac and varnish off of carburetors.
the shellac-buster chemical never dies! you can
use the shellac-buster chemical forever by
either adding more to it when it evaporates or
by alternating by adding water. when it gets
dirty you can clean it by straining it in a
SH600-25L Ultrasonic Cleaner Specifications:
Customer Service and Sales:
- Ultrasonic frequency: 40,000hz
- Power 1000W (600w ultrasonic power and
400w average heating power)
- Tank material: stainless steel - Stamped
- Free parts basket
- Designed and engineered by Sharpertek®
in Mi, USA!
- Stamina XP® Series
- Digital ultrasonic timer
- Drain pipe on side for easy draining and
- Very reliable industrial-grade
- Temperature controlled heating for best
- Tank capacity: 25 liters, 7.5 gallons (Fills to 6 Gallons)
- Tank inside dimensions: 18.5"×11.5"×8" (L×W×H)
The fill height is 7".
- Power supply: ac100 ~ 120v, 50/60hz
- Weight: 60 lb
- Warranty: 2 years