SharperTek® Ultrasonic Carburetor Cleaning
System with Sweep SH720-10G
The SH720-10G Ultrasonic Carburetor Cleaning System is great for cleaning
large carburetors. Ultrasonic cleaners are the ideal method of cleaning
carburetors. Since the ultrasonic waves can reach into even the smallest
crevices, ultrasonic cleaning machines can clean carburetors even more
thoroughly than spray wash systems. With a strong alkaline degreasing chemical,
such as our 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner, the
Carburetor Cleaning System can quickly remove heavy grease and varnish buildup
from carburetors. Made in the USA.
How to Clean Carburetors Using an Ultrasonic Cleaning
In order to clean carburetors thoroughly, the ultrasonic cleaning machines
must be used with a degreasing chemical. Our
1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner
is a very powerful degreaser that cleans thoroughly and quickly. Furthermore,
the 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner concentrate dilutes to 20 gallons! That
means the 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner will last for a few cleanings in the
gallon tank of the SH720-10G. The 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner, combined with our powerful
SH720-10G ultrasonic cleaning machine, is an unbeatable
value that you cannot find anywhere else!
- For the 1220 Degreaser/Carburetor Cleaner solution, mix 28 to 70 ounces
of 1220 concentrate with enough water to fill the tank to the fill line
(approximately 5% solution).
- Set temperature controller to 50º Celsius.
- With the cleaning solution in the tank, turn on the ultrasonic
power for 5 minutes to de-gas the solution.
- Clean carburetors from 15 to 30 minutes (15 minutes for lighter
cleaning, 30 minutes for heavily soiled carburetors). For very heavily soiled carburetors, we recommend the
SH960-10G Carburetor Cleaning System
(you can upgrade using the drop-down menu next to the "Add to Cart" button).
- Rinse carburetors with water after cleaning.
Carburetor Varnish and Shellac Removal: We also recommend the
Shellac-Buster for cleaning
Shellac and Varnish off of carburetors. The Shellac-Buster chemical never dies! You can use the Shellac-Buster chemical forever by either adding more to it when
it evaporates or by alternating by adding water. When it gets dirty you can clean it by straining it in a cheese cloth.
SH720-10G 36 Liters Ultrasonic Cleaner Specifications:
- Ultrasonic Frequency: 40,000 Hz
- Power 1320 W (720W Ultrasonic Power and 600W Average Heating Power)
- Tank Material: Stainless Steel
- Free Parts Basket
- Drain Pipe on Side for Easy Draining and Cleaning
- Designed and Engineered by SharperTek® in MI, USA!
- Stamina XP® Series
- Digital Ultrasonic Timer
- Very Reliable Industrial-Grade Transducer
- Temperature Controlled Heating for Best Cleaning Performance
- Tank Capacity: 36 Liters (10 Gallons) Max Fill capacity: 9 Gallons
- Tank Inside Dimensions: 19.5"×11"×10" (L×W×H) The fill height is 9"
- Timer: Up to 8 hours ultrasonic cleaner. Temperature can stay on
- Power generator can be located outside or inside of machine.
- Power Supply: AC100~ 120V, 50/60Hz
- Weight: 65 Lb
- Warranty: 2 Years Customer Service and Sales: (248)-340-0342